Friday 20 June 2014

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pudding


This may be surprising to some people, but I actually hate cheesecake. However, I was curious to see if I could make a cheesecake texture using dry curd cottage cheese. I love experimenting with food and combining ingredients you wouldn't think of using. This recipe isn't as firm as actual cheesecake, its sort of in between a cheesecake and a pudding. And It tastes REALLY REALLY good...like its addicting...i defs went way over my macros for today in my breakfast :(. I didn't measure ingredients, but ingredients don't have to be exact anyway. I used cocoa but I ended up just keeping the pudding as more peanut buttery, so the cocoa is optional. 

Ingredients:
  • 300 grams 0.4mf dry curd cottage cheese
  • 300 grams natural peanut butter
  • 2 heaping tbsp 0% greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1 tbsp cocoa (optional)
Directions:
  1. Blend all ingredients in food processor until combined
  2. Spoon into a cup and top with a strawberry. enjoy :)

makes about 20 servings. keep refrigerated 

No comments:

Post a Comment