Wednesday 27 February 2013

Healthy Pizza


I didn't want a thick crust, so I used a quesadilla as the crust. It turned out to be really delicious to my surprise, except I would use less anchovies next time because it was a bit too salty.

Ingredients:
  • whole wheat quesadilla
  • tomato sauce
  • fresh baby spinach
  • mozzarella cheese
  • cottage cheese (optional)
  • anchovies
  • chia seeds/hemp hearts (optional)
  • parsley (optional)
Directions:
  1. Put all the ingredients listed above in that order onto the quesadilla. Put as much of each ingredient as you like, as it is to your desired taste (I ended up putting cottage cheese, chia seeds and parsley after taking this photo). 
  2. Warm up the quesadilla pizza on  a saucepan at medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment